This is the simplest package to use, as it combined many of the most important data files into a single package.
- San Diego Planning Database. Single package of files from other planning datasets.
This datasets have a wide variety of indicators, for demographic and environmental factors, for Census tracts in San Diego County.
- County Planning Database. A collection of data for demographics and housing from the Census planning database. Files are broken into counties, for San Diego and Los Angeles.
- California Healthy Places Index. The HPI provides overall scores and more detailed data on specific policy action areas that shape health, like housing, transportation, education and more.
- San Diego Point In Time Count 2010. Point data for locations of homeless for the 2010 PiTC count in San Diego
- Gaslamp Homeless Counts. Monthly homeless counts for the Gaslamp district in Downtown San Diego
CityIQ Smart Street Lamps
San Diego has the world’s largest deployment of smart street lamps, which can count pedestrians, traffic and parking. These datasets compile about 400GB of raw events, collected form the system since August 2018, into more compact tabular data.
- San Diego City IQ Assets and Locations. All assets types extracted form the San Diego City Iq system. Use this file to get the locations of observations in the other files of compiled events.
- San Diego Pedestrian Counts. Counts of pedestrian traffic from the San Diego CityIQ system
Geography and Built Environment
- Community and City and Tract Boundaries in San Diego County. Combines geographic boundary files for communities, cities and tracts in San
- San Diego Roads. Extract from the SANGIS Roads_all file.
All of the packages in this collection