Numeric county codes used by California government.
- ca_county_codes. California Notary codes for counties.
These county codes are used in California Department of Education CDS identification numbers, and a variety of other places. They are different from the FIPS codes for counties used by the US Census.
These codes were scraped from a website.
- Codes pageThe webpage the codes were scraped from
- zip http://library.metatab.org/sandiegodata.org-county_codes-ca-1.zip
- csv http://library.metatab.org/sandiegodata.org-county_codes-ca-1.csv
- source https://github.com/sandiegodata-projects/planning-database.git
Accessing Packages in Metapack
import metapack as mp # ZIP Package pkg = mp.open_package('http://library.metatab.org/sandiegodata.org-county_codes-ca-1.zip') # CSV Package pkg = mp.open_package('http://library.metatab.org/sandiegodata.org-county_codes-ca-1.csv') resource = pkg.resource('resource_name') # Get a resource df = resource.dataframe() # Create a pandas Dataframe gdf = resource.geoframe() # Create a GeoPandas GeoDataFrame
|Column Name||Data Type||Description|
Last Modified 2019-06-18T01:52:54